Panic and uncertainty has gripped vendors operating in the Central Business District following call by the President and Harare City Council Acting Town Clerk to remove them from the streets, a situation that will see many out of business.
Two weeks ago Zimbabwe woke up ablaze with a wave of basic commodity price hikes….. Desperate and seemingly frustrated customers were seen all over Harare and Bulawayo with hordes of foodstuff as they prepare themselves for the worst to come.
This week President Robert Mugabe reshuffled his cabinet which many argued has nothing to do with the economy or serving the country’s interests, but certainly about President Mugabe balancing factional issues in his party Zanu PF. O4Z gathered citizen's perspective towards the reshuffle and these were some of citizens' reactions.
Careers Zimbabwe is a youth led information dissemination hub for career related information and education. The initiative aims to motivate, develop and counsel youths on personal growth and career management and development. O4Z spoke to the founder on how this initiative is benefiting youth on choosing their careers and ultimately contribute to their personal growth and the development of the nation. You can visit careerszim.co.zw/ for more information
More Articles ...
- PODCAST: Panic and Shock: Consumer Voices on Price Hike
- VIDEO: Voter Education Critical as BVR Remains Alien
- VIDEO: Economic Hardships: A Tale of Rural Folks
- PODCAST: Government's Intention to Ban Alcohol Misplaced
- PODCAST: The Voice of a Parliamentarian on Government's Commitment Towards the Provision of Free Sanitary Pads to School Going Girls