World Youth Day for Democracy is a day set aside by the World Youth Movement for Democracy to celebrate the contributions of young people world over in their fight democracy.
Panic and uncertainty has gripped vendors operating in the Central Business District following call by the President and Harare City Council Acting Town Clerk to remove them from the streets, a situation that will see many out of business.
The fight for democracy and good governance in Africa and the world in general has been a topical issue. On a number of occasions, activists have been incarcerated, unlawfully detained and brutally tortured by state agents for their involvement in championing democracy in their respective countries.
This week President Robert Mugabe reshuffled his cabinet which many argued has nothing to do with the economy or serving the country’s interests, but certainly about President Mugabe balancing factional issues in his party Zanu PF. O4Z gathered citizen's perspective towards the reshuffle and these were some of citizens' reactions.
More Articles ...
- Video:Price Hikes : Fear of the 2008 Economic Woes Looms
- PODCAST: Youth Work towards Sustainable Employment Future through Career Information and Education
- PODCAST: Panic and Shock: Consumer Voices on Price Hike
- VIDEO: Voter Education Critical as BVR Remains Alien
- VIDEO: Economic Hardships: A Tale of Rural Folks