Hopley Farm settlement, a creation of the infamous Operation Murambatsvina is a hive of activity from crime to prostitution as the residents struggle to survive in this biting economy. Prostitution has become the order of the day as young girls, as young as nine years; most of them family heads indulge in prostitution to take care of their siblings.
PODCAST: Delimitation of Constituencies for Elections as Provided for by the Constitution of Zimbabwe Part 2
Delimitation is the process of dividing the country into constituencies and wards for the purposes of elections of persons to constituency seats in the National Assembly and of Councillors to local authorities. This process is carried out in terms of sections 160 and 161 of the new Constitution.
PODCAST: Lack of Entertainment and Recreational Facilities in Rural Areas: A compromise to Healthy and Active Living
Despite Zimbabwe’s bleeding economy, which is often characterized by malfunctioning industries, cash shortages and high unemployment rate, many people especially the youth have found solace in the informal sector, always running battles with the authorities as they try to put food on the table for their families.
More Articles ...
- PODCAST: Delimitation of Constituencies for Elections as Provided for by the Constitution of Zimbabwe
- PODCAST: Service Delivery And Its Impact On Women As Burden Bearers
- VIDEO:Zimbabwe 2018 Elections –Young People’s Fears and Aspirations
- PODCAST: Roads Accidents, Deteriorating Economy And The Fate Of Young Zimbabweans
- PODCAST: Rural Parents Struggle to Raise Children's School Fees