Former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe finally resigned yesterday, ending his 37-year iron fist rule of the country Zimbabwe’s parliamentarians erupted in wild celebrations as the announcement was made that Mugabe had resigned “with immediate effect”.
Last week President Robert Mugabe shocked the nation when he renamed the Harare International Airport to Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport a move that shocked and angered the nation.
Youth development and empowerment are vital stages in life for building the human capital that allows young people to avoid poverty and lead better, and possibly have a more fulfilling life.
Despite the demise of the Zimbabwean economy in the past two decades, the prospects of agriculture towards reviving the economy remain one of the viable alternatives currently present for Zimbabwe.
More Articles ...
- STORIFY: First Family Dynasty and Coup Phobia
- STORIFY: Judicial Treason and a Shame Election
- 2018 Harmonized Elections: A Moment to Shape the Political and Socioeconomic Trajectory
- Linking Menstruation with Access to Education: The Case of a School Going Girl
- STORIFY: #GoodwillForWhoAmbassador..... People's Reactions